- I’m back!
- Some thoughts on turning… 45 (dun! dun! DUN!)
- What if…?
- Small thoughts on the new Facebook and illiterate authors
- Observations regarding our art festival experience…
- On Art Festivals and Mobility
- Wot news, and short reviews of a couple of awful books
- Some Netflix picks
- Just a couple of things I could do without…
- Keeping busy
Tag Archives: facebook
There’s been a list floating around facebook… a list of 249 movies and the suggestion that anyone who has watched 85 movies “has no life.” I’ve yet to see a person who has a score less than 85, but the … Continue reading
I’m not going to turn this into an official facebook meme entry. You good folks deserve a rest, but one interesting one I saw floating out there–a shame no one tagged me–was the top 15 albums that changed your life. … Continue reading
I got tagged by three people right in a row, so obviously my life is such a rich pageant that the adoring public can’t help but know more about how I tick…how I tock. Actually, what it is is a … Continue reading
We revisit the world of Facebook memes. This one is kind of a hit or miss, but was fun to do just to see what would come up. Further commentary at the end of this list. 1.Put Your music player … Continue reading