- I’m back!
- Some thoughts on turning… 45 (dun! dun! DUN!)
- What if…?
- Small thoughts on the new Facebook and illiterate authors
- Observations regarding our art festival experience…
- On Art Festivals and Mobility
- Wot news, and short reviews of a couple of awful books
- Some Netflix picks
- Just a couple of things I could do without…
- Keeping busy
Tag Archives: weather
Like a lot of other places the past day or two, we got hit with an unfair amount of snow for what is officially March. What was worse for us was that it was a driving sort of snow which … Continue reading
Project X, which will be revealed in full come January, has me very excited. I’m just superstitious enough not to give too many details until I have more t’s dotted and i’s crossed. I will, however, give up some clues. … Continue reading